Week 15: Optimising Yourself and the Company

Google Ads

I think the most beneficial thing would be Surveys for Small Businesses. I actually have it installed to my e-commerce store and I have no idea how to use it. I haven't gotten to that part of the Google ads course yet, but am looking forward to it. I think it will be great for me to see what my target customers think about products like the ones I have in store. It's great to gain feedback about my store. 

Currently, I use Analytics and it delivers insightful data about where my customers spend the most time, how they use my website and at what point do they leave it. I can see where my customers are from and how long they spent on my site. I am still learning how to use it too, but once I am more knowledgeable about implementing and launching campaings I will be able to see how effective they are because right now I have not been focusing on this aspect of the business as much as I should.

Comments

Popular Posts