Week 11: Newsletters


Newsletters

I would send a newsletter once a month because as I consumer, when I sign up for newsletters and receive more than one newsletter a month I get annoyed and I unsubscribe. There's one influencer that I subscribe to and she sends newsletters once a month and I look forward to them because she puts information in there that is interesting to me, but also not overwhelming with tons of information. When companies send me a newsletter a day I feel inundated with them. 

Content ideas for Newsletters:
  • Featured products of the month
  • Bundle specials
  • Discount codes for newsletter subscribers
  • Styling ideas using the store's products
  • Opinion leaders interviews
  • Interviews of artisans
These are things that I have seen on other businesses newsletters that have been attractive to me. Therefore I think it would work best for my customers.

Comments

  1. I agree that sending emails more than once a month can be annoying and leave me a sour taste for the brand that is sending them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also chose to send a newsletter once a month because I don't want to overwhelm my customers. Bundle specials is a great idea because who doesn't love saving money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending a newsletter out once a month would be perfect! I love that one of your content ideas is to provide styling ideas with products from stores. That way you can help someone visualize everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with you, when companies send too many mailers or emails it feels suffocating. I like your content ideas and would enjoy a newsletter like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoy that you took in the concept of too many emails can be annoying I completely agree with you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts