Week 12



I could use Quora to attract customers and business experts. Why Quora? As stated in their site: "Quora is a question-and-answer website where questions are asked, answered, edited, and organized by its community of users in the form of opinions. " If I created a post about how Guatemalan blankets are made, readers gain knowledge and I would hope that they would visit my website and I could generate some sales from that. I could recommend my store there.

I could also get ideas if I asked a question. I saw somebody asked, " What was your favorite handmade Christmas gift?" and it received 39 answers which are useful for me as a retailer. I could see what is popular and liked and then get some inventory that will attract customers like them. Sometimes I make items to give for free, and while I was exploring Quora, I found that some people ask how to make certain things. Many people respond. I could find something that I am interested in making and re-create it. If they are sharing the information I am sure they wouldn't mind.




Telegram is an app used to grow your Instagram account. It's like a messaging app very similar to Whatsapp. People (mostly influencers and aspiring models and YouTubers) use it to build communities to get more followers, likes, and comments on their feeds. The amount of people per group is uncapped so there can be thousands of people in a group. Since Instagram has a limit of 25 people per DM group. Anyone can join them and they are free to use.

Comments

Popular Posts