Week 13: Online Advertising - Analysis of the Marketplace


Ads Ads Ads


I have used Facebook ads, and they have generated results for my business. By results, I am talking about likes and comments and less than 5 purchases. I think it's because I had my target market confused at the time that I created them. The last time I did an ad was in January and I made three sales, but I also only paid about $2 per day for 3 days as it was just a test drive. I fear to get too much attention and not having the inventory to meet the demand and that is why I don't do so many ads and rely on organic posts. My favorite Facebook ads are the carousel ads because I can display different products from each of my collections and I can add an offer to it.

Instagram ads are great for generating brand awareness, but honestly, I think that most people on here just want to be liked and followed and aren't necessarily there to shop. (At least I am not.)
I would love to use ads more often, but I don't have the resources to do so or else I would advertise 2 times a week bi-weekly. I feel like this would be enough to measure the market and create some buzz.

There are six different types of business advertisements available on Facebook. They are a carousel, single image, canvas, video, collection, slideshow, and a single image. I personally want to try a video and a slideshow. I think the slideshow will gain the interest of consumers because they have a short attention span and an ad that moves quickly will get them interested. The video version would help them gain insight into what we do and why we do it.
I have tried boost posts and all it has generated was likes.


Comments

Popular Posts