Week 10 Monday



Some of the categories I would use in my blog to stay organized and reach and engage my target audience are how-tos, showcase how and where the products are made, and collection launches.
People who aren't sure how to wear certain accessories will gain inspiration from the how-to videos and will most likely come back to take a look and share with their friends.
The ones who are interested in who made their accessories, the ones who are part of eco-friendly, handmade movements will connect with these blog posts. Finally, the ones who always want to have fresh new accessories every couple of months will dial back in to see what's new that they can add to their collections. It will help my business grow because it will generate buzz and interest by the readers and those they share it with.

I commented on Latasha, Carly Rose, and Lisa.


Comments

  1. I think this is great and will be very helpful because sometimes I struggle with what to wear for certain occasions and I love one of a kind or hand made accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how-to videos. I find hem so helpful! Having a resource to help accessorize difficult pieces is so valuable. I know I have definitely shared blogs that I've found interesting and helpful with friends, increasing that blog's viewers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your categories! So smart and a perfect way to interact with your audience.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts