Week 15: Facebook Insights

Insights of the Week


I ran an ad last week and these were the results. 
I spent $10 a day for three days and targeted my market. 


The goal was to make some sales, and unfortunately, that didn't happen. However, I am happy that I gained 4 new likes although I wish it would have been at least 5 a day for those 3 days. Prior to launching the campaign, I was warned that I would reach 1,400 people due to the designated area I was selecting. (San Diego County) As you can see, I reached 1,902 which I am happy about.

The most page views I had was on May 7th with 7 viewers. 3 of the likes I gained were organic which is exciting! On the last day of the campaign, 155 video plays were generated. This campaign has done a lot better than image and carousel campaigns. 

My final thoughts on this test are that video and slideshow ads have the most interaction that a regular photo ad would have. This is good to know for future campaigns.

Comments

  1. It was an interesting journey seeing your progress throughout this class, and knowing you from Bus 136. Seeing the progress of where you started with your existing business to now deciding to take it steps forward as a dive into the never ending future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Matt! I look forward to working with you when I re-brand.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts