Week 8



I currently use Instagram and Facebook for my business, Crafts of a Hand. So far I think that Instagram is the most effective to generate buzz worldwide about the products that are available. I consider Facebook to be good for promoting local activities. I don't have a bricks and mortar, but I participate in local festivals, concerts, farmer's markets and I get a lot of response from using the Facebook event feature to notify my 140 followers and others who come across my post.

On Instagram, I have 756 followers and I follow 696. I mostly follow fashionistas because I like to see what is trending so that I can post products that may relate to the colors that are in. I follow The Little Market, World Market because I like to see what is trending, what posts are popular and the type of photography and filters they use that are effective for them. I post on Monday at 9 am, Thursday at noon, Friday at noon, and Saturday at 9 am. I have reviewed my analytics on Instagram and chose this schedule because it's when most of my followers have interacted with my content. However, if I feel like posting I do just to test different days and times. Some of the hashtags I use are #coahfamily #friendsofcoah #handicrafts #artesaniasdelatinoamerica #hechoamano; I like to use in English and Spanish because I speak Spanish and I think I can reach a higher amount of people because of the bilingual feature. I developed coahfamily and friendsofcoah because I am hoping to create a tribe for my brand.

As for Facebook, I post on Thursday and Friday in the early afternoon but before 7pm. I like to share promotions, how to videos, share textile explanations and events. 

Comments

Popular Posts