Week 7: Businesses I liked


  1. Handicrafts - is a business community where many crafters come share what they have made and what they have to sell. It's important for me to know what's popular, trending, not selling, and what can be improved. In the summer, I would like to get in touch with some artisans and feature their products in my store for a percentage profit for my company. Just like food markets do! They have their in-store brand but feature other manufacturer's food. (same theory) By practicing this, I can make some extra money and not invest in more inventory. Customers looking for their products might like my products and purchase too. 
  2. Artesanias Peruanas Sumaq Wasi- I liked them because they have beautiful handmade items from Peru. They are afraid to ship to the US, but I still like to see what they make. I hope that one day they overcome their fear so we can collaborate, and so I can purchase from them. 
  3. California Center for the Arts - I have collaborated with them in their museum expositions and they have been so great to reach out to me for collaborations in their festivals and concerts. I've been a vendor there so I keep in touch to see their upcoming events. 
  4. Artesanias JD - I liked them because I by following them I know what not to do! 
  5. Artesanias Arias- they have similar stuff to what  I have and they wholesale. I think once I sell out of my shoes I can reach out to them and get more. 
  6. The San Diego UnionTribune - I liked them because  I can see what events are going on in the community that  I can possibly participate in or network with other small business owners.
  7. Leucadia Farmer's Market -  I think I can collaborate with them in the future or be a vendor there that is why I liked them.
  8. The Little Market - Although they are a large company by a famous Lauren Conrad and her bestie, I love their business and hope one day I can be as huge as they are. I would love to do it better than them one day. 

Comments

Popular Posts